martes, 21 de diciembre de 2010

Memories!

A memoir.. what a beautiful word!.. I would love to right one.. hmmm but maybe later when I have actually accomplished something in my life! hahaa..


I have like a CHILION things to tell you... Chilion comes from FUTURAMA.. where they actually remind Fray that number doesn't even exist.. hahahha.a. it's such a fun thing to watch.. will post the link below for your entertainment! So here I will start with some fun stories that have happen, thought I'm not so sure I will have time.. I have my final tomorrow and I'm not even done with half of my case study..   =S .. I'm writing because I neede a break from business reading...!! 

First hilarious story: My friends Denisse and her mom came to Guayaquil.. We met up for lunch... it was fun, food was delicious.. Jokes came and went by as it's been usual in our conversations.. LAUGHTER proceeded as usual. But for this we needed a moment, a story... so we went to DePrati to buy something her mom needed, we where talking about Christmas and how it's such a waste of money and time.. I agreed but up to a point, I consider Christmans time to be delightful!.. I love it.!.. People in my opinion become kinder than they usually are, they are more likely to big you a hug (which I happen to LOVE)!  Anyways..the thing is that Denisse seriously doesn't like it.. she gave me a bunch of reasons why, but I couldn't get to explain how people seem to be different during Xtmas time.. while we were talking we approached to this big box full of small xtmas trees, deers, snowman, etc.. and a guy was putting more and more things inside of it.. (he worked there).. he was listening to us while we were laughing and I looked at him and asked  the same question I've asked to Denisse before: What do you think about Xtmas?! I was full into the idea that if he said yes I would tease him with him.. haha.. and if he said no, then I will tease him with her..!

And BUALAAA... As if destiny confabulated He didn't like it either and gave the same explanations Denisse gave me seconds ago.. they were indeed meant to be together!.. hahaha It's strange how in my utter being I had this feeling that my friend Denisse will continue with the joke, tease him, and we will all laugh .. but to my surprise she was embarrassed-shocked-nervous!.. haha.. it was a fun picture to watch.. so I kept teasing them.. and I just kept being magnified by the big smile that guy had.....

oh well.. YES.. I KNOW!.. I should admit I'm a bit crazy, but I just love talking to people, making them laugh.. sometimes I feel that when you talk to someone you don't know and you get to share a laughter, maybe it's the only laughter that person will have in the day.. you don't know their life, you don't know what they are going through.. but you know you gave them a few seconds of JOY for the day..!..

It was so beautiful to see that at the end when we were leaving, he waved with such excitement on his face.. mission was accomplished.. we'll be linked for life!... we shared a moment.. a moment of joy and happiness..the only thing I know is that who knows is a near future they will indeed end up sharing a heartbit, and he will be the man sleeping net to her for eternity?! I just know.. you never really know!...



Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUs2JTYEvYQ


<3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario