miércoles, 22 de diciembre de 2010

Musique!



I love music, it's actually one of the things I would not be able to live without... This reminds me of this time, few weeks ago we were in Cuenca for a youth conference.. Uncle Nick made a small reflexion with us about our priorities in life he wanted to each one us and get to know how we view life.The first person he asked which ones they were in order of importance was me!!.. He said ok.. so what are the 5 things most important things in your life that you wouldn't be able to live without.

I've never been asked such as question, and at the moment I stood there speechless, not being able to answer, thought I new 3 of the most important things in my life, I didn't know 5!!! I didn't know the priority each one has in my life.. Still today I'm confused in the priority they have..

What Uncle Nick said made me think so much on the way I organize things and don't really know which one is more important than the other. What he said was... you have to understand that in life  you have to get rid of absolutely everything that is stopping you from being able to give the best to your first priorities, you have to make them dissapear, it';s the only way you can keep your mind focus on your 5 most important things.. The rest is truly NOT IMPORTANT!

So far I know this, in order of priorities: 
  1.  My religion-The Baha'i Faith (it involves service, the Writings, laws)
  2. Family  and Friends
  3. Education
  4. Music- (Art in general) - can't imagine a world without 
  5. Nature..
    1. But Not sure yet about the order.. toooooooo many things in mind don't know what is more important so far..
So.. why don't you to think about those 5 things that are more important to you in order.. do you give each one their priority? Have you left outside things that are keeping you away from advancing in spending time with our family? Serving Humanity? your education!?...

I have some other reflexions we also shared during the conference but I think this is definitely enough to think about now...!

There also a song that keeps me happy everyday and reminds me of the fact that everything we have is because God has given that to us, and we have to explode our talents in order to serve God and humanity..

She Marcela Gandara is a Christian singer that has many song dedicated to God.. 
Hope you enjoy them and make you reflect on what portion of what you do in life is dedicated to taking the best of what you've been given and share it to others...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario